Panbai International School (PBIS)
– Obtaining the Admission form.
– The prescribed application form needs to be duly filled in and submitted in the office to the Admission Officer along with the following documents:
(i) Leaving / Transfer Certificate in case of admission from Grade II onwards. (The transfer certificate must bear the signature of the concerned Education officer if the child is coming from outside Maharashtra State.)
(ii) Progress report of the previous year’s grade.
(iii) Address Proof (Ration Card/ Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill/ Passport Copy/ Aadhaar Card Copy)
(iv) One Passport size photograph of Parents and child.
(v) Migration Certificate in case of transfer from another State / Country.
(vi) Photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
(vii) Income Proof (Salary Certificate from the Employer or copy of the latest Income Tax Return).
(viii) Original Birth Certificate in case of admission from Pre- Primary till Grade 1.
(ix) Sound Health Certificate from a Family Doctor.
– Appearing for Admission Test
– Participating in the interaction with parents and / or students
– Confirmation of Admission by School
– Paying the School fee.